Today I spent some time in the morning with a good friend of mine and her two and a half kids :) I can't believe how big her kiddos are getting! I'm so excited to meet her third kiddo who will be born in the spring! I hope God continues to bless this little family! They are such good people.
After my visit with them, I came home made lunch and then went to my appointment for my mid-cycle ultrasound. My doc was on her way back from delivering a baby, so I had to wait a bit. While I was waiting, I read an article about child birth and what one goes through and feels. That whole process never ceases to amaze me no matter how many times I read about it. When the doctor finally came in I was finally able to ask her some questions. For some reason another doctor told me I didn't ovulate last cycle...when I know I did because my temp. was elevated until my period showed up...and she told me the other doc. made a mistake. She also told me that each cycle there is only a 20% chance of getting pregnant. She has told me this before, but it still doesn't keep me from wondering what else I can do. I was also relieved to find out that my "tipped uterus" my previous doctor told me would be a problem...isn't really a problem at all. Mine isn't tipped so far back that it would cause anything bad to happen or any difficulties to conceive. So I am relieved to get all of those things straightened out.
My ultrasound showed that I have two eggs that have developed. The one on the left side is only 1cm, while the one on my right is 1.6cm. She usually likes to see them 2cm or more before giving me the "trigger" or HCG shot. So, that means I get to make my way back to the doc's office tomorrow to get prodded some more. LOL. Once I get that shot...Look out world I'm going to be an emotional and hormonal mess! The worst part is the "two week wait". Here's praying that something happens this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment