I had a great weekend celebrating one of my best friend's birthday! My friend flew back from Chicago and stayed with us for the weekend! I was spoiled by her! We got to get our mani/pedi on, and ate sushi (something I don't get to do very often with the hubster, since he doesn't like sushi), and I got to hang out with some other gals as well while watching a movie back at my place. I also got to play tourist in Seattle, and we walked around for the whole day! Boy were my legs and feet tired! But I got to try two things I had never eaten before: Crumpets and Beecher's Mac n' Cheese (which was more penne pasta with cheese soup sauce)...both were good. :)
I'm still feeling a little overwhelmed, but I need to keep reminding myself to take it in strides. Everything is so up in the air right now, and then at the same time stagnant... Our lease is up in March, and I hope we are offered another lease, preferably one without a rent raise. If they don't offer us another lease, or they raise the rent up too high, then we will have to move...and who knows where that money is coming from... sigh. That's another added pressure to things that are already going on...
But, on a good note (other than spending time with my friend)...my Pampered Chef shows are looking good for this weekend. That will help tremendously since I am only going to get paid for one day of teaching (Due to winter break and how payroll is done for subs) Sigh... "This too shall pass".... or so I'm told. My hubby is so patient and supportive, even though I know he's going crazy as well with everything that is going on. Please pray for us...but something tells me things are going to get really tough here, but hopefully that means afterwards, they will only get better.
Till next time....
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment