Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So, Today was a Little Better...

So today wound up being better than yesterday... turns out that if I pay my bill by the 17th... then it won't be considered late, even though Dec. and Jan. payment are on it...  My credit still dropped 6 pts, but after I pay a little on it on Friday, I will only have $800 on the Bridal card... We just won't be able to buy a place and move into it by April... But that is a good number to work with, especially since I will be getting regular sized paychecks again by the end of February... It's just a waiting game until then... All I know is that our lives are really going to change a lot this year... hopefully for the better.

We will also postpone treatment for my infertility for the time being... If I wind up getting pregnant anyways, then great! But until we can get financial things squared away, that $200/month for that would be better used to pay down the card and go towards other things.


In other news I have a job interview on Friday evening with Huntington Learning Center to do tutoring... hopefully it will go well.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment