Monday, January 31, 2011

Sometimes I feel like Job from the Bible

Don't get me wrong, I love God and everything he has given us... I am thankful for the roof over our head, and warm bed to sleep in at night... but sometimes I wish the waves of uncertainty and stress would quit crashing into my boat.  I need some calm waters... I'm constantly putting fire after fire out, with little to no rest in between... Sometimes it just gets to be too much.  I can't wait till we can file for taxes (both of my W-2s are taking their sweet time to get to me) and we can get some $ to pay off one of my credit cards and be back on track for our house!

I know there are great plans for us, I just wish it would hurry up sometimes.  I'm frustrated because until things happen, everything is up in the air for us.  Our lease is up at the end of March, but our landlord will not let us know what his plans our until the end of February... we have two households in this one house... we need time to find another place... if worse comes to worse, I guess we will throw a bunch of stuff in storage and then rent a small apartment for a little while...but that could prove even more stressful in the end.  I don't know.  I guess all I can do is trust.


For now, active treatment for operation baby has been suspended...meaning I'm not taking any more meds or going to get ultrasounds for it right now.  If something happens in the mean time that's great!  I actually had my period normally this last cycle.. it was awesome!  This month will be the real proof though, as I have had no meds at all (not even ones to make me ovulate).  We shall see... :)

I'm also throwing myself into planning things for our church youth group... I love it!  We had a great night last night (our priest got us a projector so we can finally show movies and clips on the wall. yay!) and the teens were very involved.  I'm planning an "insanity" night for the teens as well...Matt and I will be so tired after the all nighter, but it should be fun.  Swimming, bouncing on inflatable toys and then rock n' bowl, and finally movies and games at a parishioners house.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment