Change can be good...change can be bad...change can be painful. Change is something I have had to deal with a lot in my life. I know there are changes that happen every day, little ones, those are not what I talking about here. I'm talking about changes that rock to your core, and even though it makes you feel uncomfy, you trust that it will turn out okay...even though it hurts.
I know I am being quite vague...but I need to be to protect the anonymity of the situation/party involved. I am praying for a good, life giving, healthy turn out...but I don't know.
I think this year in general will be a big life of changes. As I told my husband last night, I feel like we are on the cusp of something big, where we will never be the same again. I'm hoping that it's going to be a great "something big" that we are on the cusp of...but one never knows with my luck/history. No, I've been very blessed in my life, but it's true, some big catastrophe seems to always be threatening the shores of the current moment. Like waves crashing into the shore, there is little to no room for a breath of air sometimes.
I'm hoping that some of the big changes will be that I finally will get a teaching job. That I will either be preggers by the end of the year, or on our way to adopting a little one, that Matt and my family will be healthy, and we will keep working on paying off bills/debts and put a little savings aside. I also hope for person growth in some relationships- family and friendships.
I am hopeful that we will be able to reach most, if not all of our goals...we just need to buckle down.
No comments:
Post a Comment