Today is the start of Lent... Happy Ash Wednesday Everyone! right now I am starving... in case you didn't know on Ash Wednesday you either fast, or eat 3 small meals and refrain from snacking in between or eat two small meals and one large one... I am going for the eat as little as possible route... LOL I'm trying to offer it up!
I only ate once today, at lunch... I had a Yves Soy Bologna (which is surprisingly VERY good and I couldn't tell the difference) sandwich and some celery sticks with PB on them... The bread was whole wheat and the sandwich had low-fat cheese on it as well as some lettuce... and mustard and little bit of mayo... All of which are okay for the PCOS diet plan... so far, so good... it's the rest of the week that will be challenging...
I'm about to go pick Matt up so we can go to Ash Wed. services and then eat dinner! (do you see where my thoughts are right now?)
I spent the day helping a friend revise and edit his paper for an English Final... I miss being in school... and editing is actually kind of fun... it just takes forever... before I knew it, my day was practically over with! Where does the time go?!
I hope all are doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment