I must admit that I am having fun researching different recipes for dinner each night... It is actually pretty easy to find some really good recipes that are okay for those living with PCOS. Tonight I took a couple of recipes and put them together.... What did I have?
Pork Loin chops (boneless) cooked in chicken broth and sprinkled with cinnamon and chives.
For the sides I crushed up some garlic and chopped up some Broccoli and cooked it in the oven at 450 degrees for 20 minutes, then I put shaved Parmesan cheese over the top...so good! Finally I cubed up some yams and sliced up an apple and put it in a pot with a little bit of butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, honey and lemon juice.
It turned out really nummy, even Matt ate it! :)
This week has been going well, teaching has been fun, since I've been at my favorite school so far this week :) Tomorrow is a day off to take my mom to the doctor's and do some running around.
Thursday (my birthday) I will be at another school and Friday will return to the school I was at today and yesterday. So many people keep saying, "you're here again?" sometimes I just feel like saying back to them, "well if I got a job, you wouldn't see me so much... or how about hiring me here and then it'd be normal that I was here all the time." Oh well, I am being patient... Partly because I know I am getting a lot of sub jobs... I got called for 4 more today! They won't be until May, but someone is thinking about me...and that means a lot.
I finally got my birthday happenings figured out... Matt is taking me to this Japanese Steakhouse he heard a lot about from his coworker... so that should be interesting. It's one of those places where they cook the food right there in front of you, but it's cheaper than Bene Hanna's :) Then we are going to go listen to some music :)
That's all for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment