Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Crafty business

For the past couple of days my mom and I have been doing crafty stuff. I got out my sewing machine and attempted to hem my hubby's pants...but quickly realized that I had no idea what I was doing and quickly enlisted my mommy's help! So, I got my first lesson on how to hem and hand-sew Matt's pants. I also had this shirt I have been trying to sew for about 2 years (I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to patterns), so mom was able to help me work on that as well. Then I made the mistake of going to the craft store to get some thread to finish the shirt, when I looked at patterns... I have been wanting to make an apron... so I got stuff to do that as well :)

I will post pictures of the shirt and apron when they are finished...whenever that may be... my machine has just decided to stop working on me... I must consult the mommy sew-know it all :)

Other than that, I'm tired, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow! Yippee! :O

take care!

2 comments:

  1. The house looks like a fabric grenade has gone off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL don't worry, I will have it cleaned up by the time all your "men folk" come over to game. :)

    ReplyDelete