Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Taking Care of Business!

I had a very productive day today. I not only did some house work, but I also decorated our house (inside and out) for Halloween! I love Halloween, always have! I can't wait for people to come over and see it! I even rearranged some of the furniture around the living room. OH! ANNNND I mowed the lawn. Now I am sore, but I suppose that is a good thing because it means my muscles got used!

Including today, I have 3 more dosages of Progesterone...then my cycle will be started all over again. Can't wait... I really hope the Femara will work. I'm reading conflicting things online about it. But it has been helping some women.


I"m saddened by the news that the body of a missing WWU student was found in Bellingham Bay. He was only 19 and was at WWU for about a week. I'm glad the authorities were able to recover the body, but it sucks that people out there can take people's lives away. I'm glad I don't go up there right now, I think my mom would turn into a puddle of goo with worry about me. :)


Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment