Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Busy Busy Busy...

 Hello All,
How goes it?  I'm doing okay.  I feel lazy today, and in a way, I don't feel bad about it since I did a lot of cleaning the past few days... but I have to drive my mom to a couple of appointments today... le sigh... At least There is no school tomorrow or Friday and I can for sure have those two days off...


Ok, now for baby news...(Skip if you are worried about TMI stuff...)


So yesterday when I took my BBT, my temperature went up .4!  It was hovering between 97.17-97.20 and then in one day shot up to 97.80!  I was looking up stuff online on it said I could be experiencing a 'Triphasic' pattern in my temperature shift... this sometimes points to pregnancy... it comes around the time the egg implants into the Uterus... This morning however... my temperature went back down to 97.18... SO I dunno what it can mean...


My ladies were very sore yesterday, very full feeling...but today it has dulled a lot... and the bloating feeling has kind of subsided... I still feel bubbles here and there...but I dunno... It's not as though I ever knew that I was pregnant in the first place...I just went off feelings...but with these symptoms subsiding or not feeling as intense... I just hope it doesn't mean miscarriage...  I do still feel nauseous and lazy.. and I've noticed my appetite has gone up a little bit...but I'm making sure to eat lil meals, and incorporate a lot of fruit/veggies (more sore than normal)...  I wonder if it is normal to have these symptoms and then they back off a little bit (not disappearing all the way, but not as intense) is normal...Is it something I should be concerned about... I dunno...  I am kinda glad my ladies don't hurt as much since it was hard even having a t-shirt touch them...  I also notice that symptoms are a lot stronger either when I first wake up or in the evening... I wonder if that is normal as well... Maybe I'm just all weird... there is no explanation for me. :P 


Ok, back to the normal entry... The inspection for the house went well yesterday... although the landlord kept pointing out normal wear and tear stuff... and things that we don't have to keep up... (i.e.  spraying the roof with moss killer?)  He didn't mention whether or not he was planning on selling the place (although why would you in this economy?).  I can't wait to get a house of our own...which might be sooner that Matt or I ever would've thought!  We are currently going through the process right now and it sounds like we might be able to get approved for a loan... yay!  It's scary...but I want a dog.... (oh, I'm only allowed to have a dog if we have our own place...so that is my motivation :P )  




In happy news, only 38 more days till Disney World!  I can't wait, and although I cannot go on rides (if I do indeed turn out to be preggers), it should still be fun and a great experience!  After all we have great company coming along with us... I just feel like we have so much left to do! Argh... :)


Ok, that's it for now, I hope all are doing well and will write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment