So I actually Ovulated! For the first time since I dunno when! :) So maybe Femara actually worked for me. I know it seems silly...but I do feel like I might be pregnant. It's way too early to tell and way too early to be able to have "signs" of being pregnant... but I've also heard that "when you know... you know." It could be the progesterone just taking over giving me "cramps" and a warm bloated feeling in the uterus, but it feels different too... If I was pregnant, implantation hasn't even begun... but other areas of my body are sore as well... so I will see in a week or so after I take a pregnancy test. Tomorrow I take a blood test to see if I actually "ovulated" and to check my progesterone levels.
I know a lot of this is wishful hoping, but I have a good feeling... even if I don't wind up being pregnant right now, it's the best result I've gotten since being on meds to help us get pregnant... It's a step in the right direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment