Sunday, November 14, 2010

Harry Potter Marathon Weekend

Hi All,
I hope people are enjoying their weekend.  Matt and I were for the most part complete homebodies this weekend.  We decided to watch all the Harry Potter movies... Now I will be ready for when the new movie opens this week... whenever we will get to see it that is.  I feel like my life has all the sudden been surrounded by Harry Potter... we went to the exhibition last weekend... we watched the movies this weekend, this week the movie opens and in a little over a month we will be in Florida to experience the theme park...  The funny thing, I can't even stand the books!  I tried to read the first book, and I literally kept falling asleep while reading them...I think I made it through 1/2 of the book... But my hubby tells me that after the 3rd book it gets really good... we'll see. :)  Kinda funny I never realized that book covers were different in different countries until I saw the cover for a Harry Potter book in London when I went in '05... I don't know why, it just never occurred to me.


So it has been a nice weekend, I think we were up till 3:30am watching movies...and we woke up, watched one more and we have one more that we will probably save for after church this evening...  Good times.  I even got some scrap booking done... it's been awhile since that has happened as well.

I'm looking forward to getting some work this week.  I wanna be back in the classroom...but I'm not going to be picky... I will even do childcare jobs... we will need the $ after getting back from Florida.

Anywho.. that's all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment