So, just as my grandma is back home and doing, fairly well... I now have more things that have piled on... This morning upon waking up I read an e-mail and was notified that the owners of the house wanted to come by and inspect... We just got inspected in late Sept. I sure hope they aren't going to sell the place while we live in it... That would mean that people would be walking in and out of our house all the time... *le sigh*
On a good note, I got my Partylite stuff! So my living room has exploded with candles and other candle like things. Smells good in my house! :) I also finished my book... called Juliet.. such a great read! It really is one of the best books I have read in a long time! I highly encourage people to read it... even guys... it's a good mystery!
On top of it, my hubby took me to get teriyaki chicken tonight... my fav. He's the best...and he took me to get a piece of chocolate cake too (I was jonesin' for one so bad!)
No comments:
Post a Comment