In conjunction with that, I must say that I have been going through a personal Advent... where I feel as if we are right on the edge of something... hopefully it is something better. Even if it isn't, I pray that we will have the strength and faith to get through it. We are faced with a lot of varying challenges and unknowns right now, and like I said in my previous entry, it's all coming at a head, all at once. I have found that my mood has been getting darker, matching the light of day, or lack there of in the evenings. I don't like this; I want to feel happy and energized. I have never felt this sluggish or lack of motivation before, and I hope that it is just a passing phase; but to tell you the truth, a lot of it stems from loneliness and going from one place to another, doing a lot of things, but at the same time, not feeling as if things are truly done/finished to my liking; or others. But as mentioned before, I feel as if light is about to come burst through into my life. That I will look back on this time and kinda laugh at myself for being so worried or silly about something as small (even though it seems like Mr. Everest right now).
In "baby makin' news" according to my "Fertility Friend" online tracker I use; I did ovulate... although I totally missed it (in regards to other signs)... But I am glad that this new medication seems to be working for me. I will take a blood test later this week to determine whether or not my progesterone levels went up. Last time they were "normal"... so that let the docs know that I did ovulate for sure. The coolest thing would be to find out if we were pregnant on Christmas! Not that I'm praying for that or anything :P
In nerd news, the new expansion for World of Warcraft comes out tomorrow... I will be spending some good time on it tomorrow evening.... that is if I can log on due to the large numbers of people trying to do the same... last time it was insane trying to log on... waits of up to 30min or 45min!
Another thing I am excited for is getting out of the house and doing something I truly love... teaching! I have jobs for the rest of the week! I can't wait!
I hope you all are doing well and you are experiencing many blessings in your lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment