So, Monday-Wednesday of this week I was/am supposed to go to see my OB/GYN to get my mid-cycle check up... When I called last week from Fl to make the appointment, their answering service kept answering...so I wasn't able to make an appointment... Which is a good thing I guess since I have a cold and feel like crud... and don't wanna go anywhere. Today I called the doc, found out she is gone this week, so the OB/GYN that stepped in for her last time she was gone (the one that really hurt me) would be the one to see me... that is reason #2 to go this cycle... I also cannot afford the "trigger" shot this month as we have to pay rent and just came back from a vacay.... Our insurance doesn't pay for the Ovidrel and they are $110... and the Femara I already took to make me ovulate cost $85 for 5 pills! Another thing my insurance doesn't cover... so we will see if my egg releases on its own and my period comes on its on...or hopefully I get preggers and it won't come. :)
I'm supposed to hear back from my OB/GYN's office tomorrow on if they want me to come in for the ultrasound... which will be a torture-sound for me b/c of the person who will be doing it on me...
Will let you know if I survive... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment