Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Vacation Recovery :)

So the rest of our vacation went well... although I have to say that being away from home on Christmas doesn't really feel like Christmas at all...But I'm glad to be home.  Starting on Christmas night I started to not feel so hot... and it got worse and worse.  By the time we were on the plane, I had a fever and was blowing my nose like crazy...I was so out of it.  I wanted nothing but to get back home and crawl into bed.  At least our flight from Salt Lake City home went by quickly...but then again I think I fell asleep somewhere in there as well...

Yesterday was a blurr.. I know we went to breakfast...and watched a movie... but I can't remember much more than that... oh yea, I went and got some cold meds and some OJ from McDonalds. :)

Today went a lot better.  I still feel like crud, but I am getting better by the hour.  Now that the meds are in me and working... I have taken it easy... I even played a video game for like 4 hours (Something I never do)...and my mommy made us nummy dinner...  I am ready for bed (even though it's only 7:31pm... but I guess it's 10:31pm Floridian time for me :) ).

I'm looking forward to feeling at least 80% tomorrow and then I can go to Starbucks and use my gift card for something nice and warm!  I wish they had Cafe Con Leche (Something Matt's cousin introduced me to at a Cuban Bakery while in Florida...mmmm mmm good!)

Although it wasn't that warm down in Florida, we got a couple of good days before the freezing weather came in.  I'm glad we went, I enjoyed the company we had, and I am thankful for our friends and family. It was a great time, and we definitely got spoiled.

Hope all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment